- Rock Confidential’s Top 15 Albums Of 2013
- Weekend Box Office Wrap Up: December 9, 2013
- Metallica Plays ‘The Most Unique Show’ In Antarctica
- TNT Featuring Tony Harnell Preparing To Hit The Road
- Lariyah Daniels from Hessler
- Nasty Idols Singer Andy Pierce Dead At 45
- Disney Takes Full Control of ‘Indiana Jones’ Franchise
- Megadeth’s Ellefson: ‘It Feels Good To Know That I Used A Gift God Gave Me To Give Something Back To God’
- John Norum, Alice Cooper and Joey Tempest at The Fundraiser in Las Vegas
- Notable Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Grammy Awards Nominees
Vince Neil Blasts ‘Sick’ Twitter Followers Who ‘Put Guns In Front Of Kids’
MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil engaged in a war of words with some of his followers on Twitter after his call for new gun-control measures was met with resistance.
Following the mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school on Friday which resulted in the deaths of twenty-eight people, including 20 schoolchildren, Vince tweeted, “Sad day today. Prayers to all the families. Gun Control!!!”
A number of people responded unfavorably to Vince‘s comment, causing the singer to lash out: “Why is everyone so concerned with guns? What about the CHILDREN that were MURDERED today! Get your priorities straight!! Come on people!!”
He continued: “I did say gun control but I didn’t think 90% of you would care more about your gun than dead children!!!
“FUCK YOU to EVERYONE who puts guns in front of kids!! Do not come to ANY shows! You are sick!!”
Friday’s massacre in Newtown is the second-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history, behind the 2007 Virginia Tech mass shooting that left 32 dead.
Vince has two children, Elizabeth Ashley, 29, and Neil Wharton, 34. He has also a grandfather to Neil Wharton‘s son Trace, 1.
Vince‘s daughter Skylar Neil tragically died of cancer at the age of 4 in 1995.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.