- ‘Bad Words’ Red-Band Trailer: Jason Bateman’s Directorial Debut
- Doro Pesch Unveils Signature Wines
- Celebrate Whisky A Go Go’s 50th Anniversary
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury in Queen Biopic
- Legacy X Supergroup To Release Debut Album Via Frontiers Records
- House Of Lords To Release ‘Precious Metal’ In February
- Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, And Mike Keneally To Take Part In ‘G4 Experience’
- Monster Magnet Mainman’s Illness Forces Concert Cancellations
- Rock Confidential’s Top 15 Albums Of 2013
- Metallica Sets World Record By Performing Concerts On All Seven Continents In Under A Year
Slash Begins ‘Demo Process’ For Next Solo Album
Slash has written on Twitter that he has “started the demo process” for his third solo album, even though it’s been less than year since his sophomore effort, “Apocalyptic Love”, arrived. Slash posted, “[There is] lots of material to work up. It’s going [to] be good.”
Slash recently wrote that ALTER BRIDGE fans could rest assured that singer Myles Kennedy would record their new album before getting back together with Slash, saying, “AB fans have no cause for worry. They will soon release a new CD and tour this year. I will catch Myles on the flip side.”
Kennedy divides his time between ALTER BRIDGE, who are working on their fourth studio set, and Slash, for whom he fronts Slash‘s touring and recording group MYLES KENNEDY THE CONSPIRATORS.
Slash, Kennedy and THE CONSPIRATORS have recently completed nearly a year’s worth of touring behind “Apocalyptic Love”.
Slash has been keeping himself busy by creating his own version of the theme song to the “Angry Birds” video game as well as appearing as a character in the game. He’s also confirmed his participation in the “Band Fuse: Rock Legends” video game. Slash has also composed the score for “Nothing To Fear”, the first movie from his Slasher Films production company, which went into production last year but has yet to be released.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.