- ‘Rock Confidential All Access’ Book
- Chris Cornell’s wife Vicky in a bikini
- Sharon Osbourne Slams ‘Weak’ Brother As A Money Grabber
- 40 Reasons To Like Jordan Carver On Facebook
- Jizzy Pearl Completes Laying Down Vocal Tracks For New Quiet Riot CD
- Why Not Dropping Movie & TV Spoilers is a Courtesy (Not a Rule)
- Stern Pinball Releases AC/DC ‘Luci’ Premium Game
- Surviving Members Of Classic Vixen Lineup Resurrect Band In Honor Of Fallen Guitarist
- Jim Root To Sit Out Stone Sour Tour In Order To Focus On Slipknot’s Next Album
- Van Halen Has More Unreleased Material In Vaults, Says Bassist
Sammy Hagar, Steve Vai Confirmed For ‘Rock ‘N’ Roll Fantasy Camp’ In Las Vegas
Samy Hagar (CHICKENFOOT, VAN HALEN, MONTROSE), Steve Vai and VH1 Classic “That Metal Show” co-host Eddie Trunk will take part in next month’s installment of the Rock ‘N’ Roll Fantasy Camp, set to take place March 5-9 at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Are you ready to see some Red? And are you ready to live out a fantasy? Then come help celebrate the Red Rocker’s 40th anniversary in rock and roll and play alongside him! That’s right, this spring, Hall Of Famer Sammy Hagar is rocking and rolling into the Rock ‘N’ Roll Fantasy Camp and we are making sure EVERYTHING is tied down.
From “Rock Candy” back in his MONTROSE days, through his massive solo career, VAN HALEN and CHICKENFOOT, this is the voice of YOUR generation. So are you ready to jam with Sammy and his renowned party band, THE WABOS? If you can’t drive 55 either, then put the pedal to the metal and get to Las Vegas March 5-9 for a rock and roll beach party like no other. Sammy Hagar and THE WABOS will be there, will you?
Don’t be surprised if a little Cabo Wabo Tequila or Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum is flowing over the southern rocks either, as he created both of those magical elixirs, along with some of the tastiest rock and roll this side of paradise.
Sammy Hagar, the man, the myth, the Red legend has been rocking hard for 40 years. Help him celebrate and we promise he’ll return the favor — and then some — that’s just how things go down at the Rock ‘N’ Roll Fantasy Camp!
The Rock ‘N’ Roll Fantasy Camp is the world’s only place where real people get the life-changing experience of meeting, writing songs, recording and performing with their musical heroes. Created by veteran music producer David Fishof to be the ultimate music-making experience, these camps provide once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for musicians of all skill levels.
For more information, go to this location.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.