- ‘Bad Words’ Red-Band Trailer: Jason Bateman’s Directorial Debut
- Doro Pesch Unveils Signature Wines
- Celebrate Whisky A Go Go’s 50th Anniversary
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury in Queen Biopic
- Legacy X Supergroup To Release Debut Album Via Frontiers Records
- House Of Lords To Release ‘Precious Metal’ In February
- Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, And Mike Keneally To Take Part In ‘G4 Experience’
- Monster Magnet Mainman’s Illness Forces Concert Cancellations
- Rock Confidential’s Top 15 Albums Of 2013
- Metallica Sets World Record By Performing Concerts On All Seven Continents In Under A Year
Sammy Hagar Resurrects HSAS?
Sammy Hagar (CHICKENFOOT, VAN HALEN, MONTROSE) is back in the studio working on a new album. In the clip below, he’s joined by longtime friends, Neal Schon (JOURNEY) and his CHICKENFOOT bandmates Michael Anthony (ex-VAN HALEN), and Chad Smith (RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS) and they take a break from recording to joke about all the different forms of HSAS.
The original HSAS featured Hagar on vocals, Schon on lead guitar, Kenny Aaronson on bass and Michael Shrieve on drums.
In 1984, HSAS released a semi-live album, recorded during two live performances at the Warfield in San Francisco, entitled “Through The Fire”. The CD included a cover version of PROCOL HARUM‘s “A Whiter Shade Of Pale”.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.