- In This Moment – Whore
- ‘Rock Confidential All Access’ Book
- Danko Jones – Legs
- Chris Cornell’s wife Vicky in a bikini
- Sharon Osbourne Slams ‘Weak’ Brother As A Money Grabber
- 40 Reasons To Like Jordan Carver On Facebook
- Jizzy Pearl Completes Laying Down Vocal Tracks For New Quiet Riot CD
- The Quireboys – Mother Mary
- High On Fire – Slave The Hive
- Why Not Dropping Movie & TV Spoilers is a Courtesy (Not a Rule)
Ozzy And Sharon Osbourne Sell California House For $11.5 Million
According to the Los Angeles Times, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne recently sold one of their Los Angeles-area homes for $11.5 million. According to Realtor.com, the six-bedroom, 10-bath, 11,000-square-foot mansion sits on a hill in the middle of a two-and-a-quarter acre property in the popular celebrity enclave of Hidden Hills. The house features a completely redesigned interior, mountain and city views, a gym, a library, a pool, maid’s quarters and other luxury amenities.
The property came on the market in 2011 at $12.999 million and was also listed for lease at $50,000 a month. Ozzy and Sharon paid $12,388,500 for the estate in 2007.
Check out photos of the property in the YouTube clip below.
In April 2011, the Osbournes also put a Malibu beach house on the market for $10 million.
According to The Pulse Of Radio, that 4,500-square-foot, three-story oceanfront residence had five bedrooms and five bathrooms, along with a library, office, hot tub, walk-in closets and a backyard with a view of the Pacific Ocean.
The couple bought the Malibu house in 2003 for $5.1 million and first placed it on the market in 2006 for $14 million.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.