- ‘Bad Words’ Red-Band Trailer: Jason Bateman’s Directorial Debut
- Doro Pesch Unveils Signature Wines
- Celebrate Whisky A Go Go’s 50th Anniversary
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury in Queen Biopic
- Legacy X Supergroup To Release Debut Album Via Frontiers Records
- House Of Lords To Release ‘Precious Metal’ In February
- Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, And Mike Keneally To Take Part In ‘G4 Experience’
- Monster Magnet Mainman’s Illness Forces Concert Cancellations
- Rock Confidential’s Top 15 Albums Of 2013
- Metallica Sets World Record By Performing Concerts On All Seven Continents In Under A Year
Nikki Sixx’s Son Launches Figs Vision
MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx has posted the following message on his Facebook page:
“I love music.
“As you know, I am always looking for new music, not only for my ears, but also for other people’s as well.
“I have been very open about creativity and supporting music over the years in my books and blogs. As a father, you hope to pass this on to your kids.
“So with that being said, my oldest son Gunner and his songwriting partner Jordan Spoliansky have been collaborating on new music together and I want to pass it on to you.
“If you like what you hear, go check out their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter because I know they are gonna be releasing new music often. They are gearing up for their first EP, so this is all creativity in progress. I shot the photos of them to go with the music.”
The musical collaboration between Jordan Spoliansky and Gunner Sixx is called FIGS VISION. The project is working on its first EP, “Darling”.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.