- Sammy Hagar – Lake Tahoe Casino – Stateline, NV – May 4, 2013
- Prince Reigns Over Own Music Releases In New Deal
- Jesse Jane is stunning in black and white
- Alice Goodwin rocks the black lingerie
- Nina Mercedez is sexy in red
- Exclusive Interview: Lou Gramm
- Jason Newsted: ‘I’m In Much Better Shape Than I Was At 37′
- Sister Sin Debut Album To Be Reissued As CD+DVD Package With Bonus Material
- Uriah Heep Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62
- Audio Samples Of Entire New Alice In Chains Album
MÖTLEY CRÜE Drummer Settles Lawsuit With Former Assistant
According to RadarOnline.com, MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer Tommy Lee has settled his legal battle with his former assistant, who sued the rock star for defamation and failure to pay overtime, among other claims. Lee will pay Michael Anthony Sullivan more than $400,000 and deliver “a public apology,” a source tells Star magazine.
Sullivan, who claims to have worked as Lee‘s “procurer, Man Friday, chauffeur, guide, bookkeeper, attendant, door-keeper, agent, butler, valet, attendant, cook, shopper, nanny, bodyguard, maid, nurse and nursemaid” from January 2005 to March 2011, filed a lawsuit against Lee and Lee‘s company, Mayhem Touring, in Los Angeles Superior Court in November 2011, claiming that he was worked virtually around the clock, and that Lee made improper deductions from the assistant’s paycheck. The disgruntled assistant also asserts that after he was terminated, he was hired to become the tour manager for BUSH, but lost the job because of “Lee‘s defamatory statements and interference.”
“Lee found Sullivan so useful that he required him to stay at his residence so that he was always available for service,” the suit said. “However, after requiring Sullivan to stay at the home and obtaining the benefits of Sullivan‘s presence in his home, in 2009, Lee began deducting $1,000 from his wages every month for ‘rent.’”
You can check out the entire lawsuit at this location.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.