- Sammy Hagar – Lake Tahoe Casino – Stateline, NV – May 4, 2013
- Prince Reigns Over Own Music Releases In New Deal
- Jesse Jane is stunning in black and white
- Alice Goodwin rocks the black lingerie
- Nina Mercedez is sexy in red
- Exclusive Interview: Lou Gramm
- Jason Newsted: ‘I’m In Much Better Shape Than I Was At 37′
- Sister Sin Debut Album To Be Reissued As CD+DVD Package With Bonus Material
- Uriah Heep Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62
- Audio Samples Of Entire New Alice In Chains Album
Machine Head Frontman Undergoes Successful Hernia Surgery
Guitarist/vocalist Robb Flynn of San Francisco Bay Area metallers MACHINE HEAD underwent successful surgery earlier today (Wednesday, November 14) at Fairview Southdale Hospital in Edina, Minnesota to repair his double inguinal hernia.
Several post-operation photos of Flynn can be seen below.
Flynn had planned to go under the knife in January 2013 after completing a North American tour with DETHKLOK, ALL THAT REMAINS and THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER. He had hoped to continue the trek despite extreme discomfort, but it’s become too difficult to carry on.
Flynn will return home to California to recover, rest and recuperate. The band will rejoin the tour in Portland, Oregon on November 24.
MACHINE HEAD has just released a new live album, “Machine Fucking Head Live”, via Roadrunner Records. It’s the band’s second live effort; “Hellalive” was released in 2003.
“Machine Fucking Head Live” was recorded at various tour stops across the globe last year. It features songs from throughout the band’s expansive catalog, including crowd favorites like “Imperium”, “Aesthetics of Hate”, “Locust”, “Ten Ton Hammer”, “This is the End” and “Halo”.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.