- ‘Bad Words’ Red-Band Trailer: Jason Bateman’s Directorial Debut
- Doro Pesch Unveils Signature Wines
- Celebrate Whisky A Go Go’s 50th Anniversary
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury in Queen Biopic
- Legacy X Supergroup To Release Debut Album Via Frontiers Records
- House Of Lords To Release ‘Precious Metal’ In February
- Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, And Mike Keneally To Take Part In ‘G4 Experience’
- Monster Magnet Mainman’s Illness Forces Concert Cancellations
- Rock Confidential’s Top 15 Albums Of 2013
- Metallica Sets World Record By Performing Concerts On All Seven Continents In Under A Year
L.A. Guns Parts Ways With Guitarist (Again), Announces Replacement
L.A. GUNS has apparently parted ways with its guitarist of one month, Frankie Wilsey (SEA HAGS, ARCADE), and has replaced him with Michael Grant from ENDEVERAFTER. Grant will make his live debut with L.A. GUNS this weekend in Chicago and Detroit.
Writing on his Facebook page, L.A. GUNS bassist Scotty Griffin said: “Is [Michael] our permanent guitarist? What happened to the last guitarist? Whose solo album is better, Paul‘s or Ace‘s? I can’t say… I’m just the bass player. But you heard it here first. Stay tuned.” He added in a separate post: “Set up and ready to rock Illinois tonight! First show of the year, and first show with our newest member, Michael Grant of ENDEVERAFTER on lead guitar!”
Due to “extenuating circumstances and musical differences,” guitarist Stacey Blades announced his departure from L.A. GUNS in early December.
Blades played on four L.A. GUNS albums: “Rips The Covers Off” (2004), “Tales Trom The Strip” (2005), “Loud And Dangerous: Live From Hollywood” (2006) and “Hollywood Forever” (2012). He also authored a book, “Confessions Of A Replacement Rockstar”, which was published in 2009.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.