- Jesse Jane is stunning in black and white
- Alice Goodwin rocks the black lingerie
- Nina Mercedez is sexy in red
- Exclusive Interview: Lou Gramm
- Jason Newsted: ‘I’m In Much Better Shape Than I Was At 37′
- Sister Sin Debut Album To Be Reissued As CD+DVD Package With Bonus Material
- Uriah Heep Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62
- Audio Samples Of Entire New Alice In Chains Album
- Philip Anselmo Announces First-Ever Solo Tour
- Alice Cooper, Slash, Joe Satriani Pay Tribute To Ray Manzarek
In This Moment’s Maria Brink Updates On Her Acute Back Pain
Two weeks ago In This Moment was forced to cancel shows because of singer Maria Brink’s unexplained back pain.
In a Facebook posting the band revealed “Maria began experiencing acute pain in her lower back that kept getting progressively worse” and decided correcting her problem and stopping the pain would be the band’s first priority.
We checked in with Maria Brink this afternoon and got an update on what’s going on with her back.
First things first – how is your back?
I’m doing fine. I’m a trooper! I’m getting by. They still haven’t found the exact source of what’s going on. Right now they think it’s a cracked tailbone. When I’m standing I’m fine. I’m OK. All my pain is when I sit or lay down. I’m getting a CAT scan in two weeks. We’ve just been doing all different types of tests to try and figure out what’s going on. Hopefully the CAT scan will give us a good idea of what’s going on.
It sucks that the only time it hurts is when you’re in a position to relax!
I know! I have a little donut pillow I sit on and something special I lay on for my back but I’m OK. There are lots of people doing way worse than I am right now.
In This Moment are currently on the road in support of Blood, their forthcoming album which is due August 14.
Watch the video for “Blood” below and keep checking back for a special feature with Maria Brink!
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.