- Stone Temple Pilots And Chester Bennington Make Surprise Appearance At KROQ Weenie Roast
- Ace Frehley Faces Foreclosure Conference On Yorktown Home
- Stix Zadinia Says Next Steel Panther Album Will ‘Make You Want To Rock’
- Westboro Baptist Church Says It Will Picket Jeff Hanneman’s Memorial Celebration
- Udo Dirkschneider: ‘I Think I’m More Known For U.D.O. Than For My Work With Accept’
- New Children Of Bodom Album ‘Has More Diversity’ Than Previous Releases
- Rob Halford Says Next Judas Priest Album Will Be ‘A Real Hard And Heavy And Tough Record’
- Jeff Hanneman Memorial Celebration Details Announced
- Rock Confidential Girl Sarah Claxton
- Nicole Neal and India Reynolds shoot well together
Dave Mustaine Talks To Alex Jones About Life On The Road, Politics, Spirituality
Earlier this month, MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine sat down with noted right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for a face-to-face interview for Infowars.com.
A two-minute promotional clip for the chat, which will be posted online in its entirety on March 15, can be seen below.
Gigantour — the critically acclaimed package festival founded in 2005 by MEGADETH — made its highly anticipated return for the first time since 2008. The multi-artist bill — with metal heavyweights MOTÖRHEAD, VOLBEAT and LACUNA COIL all personally picked by Mustaine — kicked off on January 26 in Camden, New Jersey and wrapped on March 3 in Austin.
MEGADETH was among the nominees for the 54th annual Grammy Awards, which was held on February 12 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The band’s tenth Grammy nomination was for its new single, “Public Enemy No. 1″, off MEGADETH‘s latest album, “TH1RT3EN”, which came out on November 1, 2011.
“Public Enemy No. 1″ actually marked the second Grammy nomination for music from “TH1RT3EN”, as the song “Sudden Death” was first unveiled in the 2010 video game “Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock” and received a “Best Metal Performance” nod.
Original story source: Read Here.Got a news tip or correction?
Send it to us by clicking here.