- A Photo Tribute To Slayer’s Jeff Hanneman
- Scott Weiland Says Chester Bennington-Fronted Band Is ‘Not Stone Temple Pilots’
- Scott Weiland Sued By Stone Temple Pilots
- Butcher Babies Announce Release Of Debut Album
- David Draiman Says Disturbed Will Return
- Dave Mustaine: Universal Spent More On Photo Shoot Than Roadrunner Did On Any Video
- Alex Skolnick: Jeff Hanneman’s Passing Is ‘A Tragic Reminder’
- Geddy Lee Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Was Quite An Emotional Evening’
- Jerry Cantrell Discusses Making Of ‘The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here’
- VH1 Classic’s ‘That Metal Show’ Returns For 12th Season
Corrosion Of Conformity ‘Megalodon’ EP Available For Free Download
“Megalodon”, the new EP from Raleigh, North Carolina legends CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, is available for free download at this location. The CD was released on November 13, 2012 via Scion Audio/Visual, (a.k.a. Scion A/V), the in-house record label and lifestyle marketing division of the Scion marque produced by Toyota Motor Corporation for the North American market.
“Megalodon” track listing:
01. Feed On
02. Priest Brains
03. The Megalodon
04. Strong Medicine Too Late
05. The Vulture
In a recent interview with Revolver magazine, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY guitarist Woody Weatherman stated about “Megalodon”, “We did that in our hometown of Raleigh, North Carolina, which is kind of nice, to be able to hang around in town and not have to go out somewhere, go to L.A. or New York. Sometimes it’s nice to record at home. You get a little better vibe. Plus I got to use all of my own gear. So it was fun.”
Candlelight Records last year re-released CORROSION OF CONFORMITY‘s “Eye For An Eye”. This special reissue has been remastered/packaged and includes the EP “Six Songs With Mike Singing”. Both titles have been out of print for years. It follows the successful release of the band’s self-titled album last year. A deluxe digibook edition of the album, limited to 1000 for North America, is available at limited retailers and via Candlelight‘s official webstore. The digibook version includes extended liner notes and a rare pictorial gallery.
Formed in Raleigh in 1982, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY quickly transformed heavy music. Politically charged and socially aware, the band has influenced countless others and today remains humble about their accomplishments. With over 1.1 million albums sold in the United States, the band continues to find new fans via nonstop touring.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.