- Fret12 Releases Three New Guitar Instructional DVDs
- Slipknot Parts Ways With Drummer Joey Jordison
- 2014 Golden Globe Nominations: ’12 Years A Slave’, ‘American Hustle’ & ‘Breaking Bad’
- Led Zeppelin Catalog Now Available On Spotify Streaming Service
- Iron Maiden Bassist’s Bahamas Property Raided By Armed Robbers
- AC/DC’s Brian Johnson: ‘Cars That Rock’ Series To Air In The Spring
- Love/Hate ‘Crucified’ Mini-Album Details Revealed
- ‘Bad Words’ Red-Band Trailer: Jason Bateman’s Directorial Debut
- Doro Pesch Unveils Signature Wines
- Celebrate Whisky A Go Go’s 50th Anniversary
Corey Taylor Robbed Of More Than $36,000 In Musical Equipment
According to DesMoinesRegister.com, the home of SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor was robbed by a “friend” of the singer and his wife while they were in Europe on a month-long tour. More than $36,000 worth of musical equipment — including two bass guitars once owned by deceased SLIPKNOT bassist Paul Gray — was allegedly taken from their property.
A police report filed by Corey Taylor states that his wife was told by a friend that she believed the suspect had been stealing musical equipment from the couple’s West Des Moines home and storage units. Another friend became suspicious when he heard the suspect asking to buy equipment back from a local guitar store. Some of the equipment has since been located at the guitar store and the store’s manager is working to retrieve equipment that was already sold.
SLIPKNOT has performed live over the past two years but has not recorded a new album since 2008′s “All Hope Is Gone”.
STONE SOUR issued “Audio Secrecy” in 2010, “House Of Gold Bones – Part 1″ last fall and “House Of Gold Bones – Part 2″ in April.
Taylor has also written two books, with the second one, “A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Heaven (Or, How I Made Peace With The Paranormal And Stigmatized Zealots And Cynics In The Process)”, due out on July 16 through Da Capo Press.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.