- Butcher Babies Announce Release Of Debut Album
- Dave Mustaine: Universal Spent More On Photo Shoot Than Roadrunner Did On Any Video
- Alex Skolnick: Jeff Hanneman’s Passing Is ‘A Tragic Reminder’
- Geddy Lee Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Was Quite An Emotional Evening’
- Jerry Cantrell Discusses Making Of ‘The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here’
- VH1 Classic’s ‘That Metal Show’ Returns For 12th Season
- Wolfmother Frontman To Release Solo Album
- Corey Taylor: ‘It’s Starting To Feel Like It’s Time’ For Slipknot
- Sammy Hagar – Lake Tahoe Casino – Stateline, NV – May 4, 2013
- 90-Year-Old Legend Christopher Lee Releases ‘Full-On Heavy Metal’ Album
Black Veil Brides Forced To Cancel Last Six Shows Of European Tour
Los Angeles theatrical rockers BLACK VEIL BRIDES have canceled the last six shows of their current European tour due to the passing of singer Andy Biersack‘s grandfather. He says in a statement, “I feel it is necessary for my own grief and heart that I take this time to attend his funeral and celebrate his life with my family and loved ones before I head back into the studio to resume work on our next record.” He adds, “We promise to make up any dates missed the next time we are in this part of the world. We would like to thank MÖTLEY CRÜE and Slash for having us on tour with them… it was truly a dream come true. Thank you so much for understanding… I love you all very much and will see you again soon.”
June 18 – Le Zénith – Paris, France
June 20 – Stechert Arena – Bamberg, Germany
June 21 – St. Jakobshalle – Basel, Switzerland
June 22 – La Laiterie – Strasbourg, France
June 23 – Gods of Metal Festival – Rho Mi, Italy
June 24 – Graspop Metal Meeting – Dessel, Belgium
Biersack told NME earlier in the month that BLACK VEIL BRIDES hopes to complete the follow-up to “Set The World On Fire” by the end of August. He also revealed that GOLDFINGER‘s John Feldmann is assisting BLACK VEIL BRIDES during the recording sessions for the new CD, which is tentatively due in October. The singer said, “We’ve got three songs tracked. We’ve set ourselves a deadline of the end of August to finish it. We’ve got 20 to 25 songs written and we’re narrowing it down now. It’s going to be more of a punk rock record than anything we’ve done before. It’s SOCIAL DISTORTION meets METALLICA.” Biersack also confirmed that the album has a title, but declined to reveal it, explaining, “Of course we’ve got a title. I don’t do anything unless I think about it six months in advance. We’ve got a title, we’ve got a story. It’s a bit of concept record, there’s a very serious story behind it. It’s full of surprises.”
BLACK VEIL BRIDES‘ new song, “Unbroken”, appeared on the soundtrack to this year’s movie, “Marvel’s The Avengers”. “Unbroken” is included on “Avengers Assemble”, a 14-track compilation of music from and inspired by the film. “Avengers Assemble” was released on May 1.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.