- Sammy Hagar – Lake Tahoe Casino – Stateline, NV – May 4, 2013
- Prince Reigns Over Own Music Releases In New Deal
- Jesse Jane is stunning in black and white
- Alice Goodwin rocks the black lingerie
- Nina Mercedez is sexy in red
- Exclusive Interview: Lou Gramm
- Jason Newsted: ‘I’m In Much Better Shape Than I Was At 37′
- Sister Sin Debut Album To Be Reissued As CD+DVD Package With Bonus Material
- Uriah Heep Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62
- Audio Samples Of Entire New Alice In Chains Album
Ace Frehley Signature Guitar Straps Available
For the first time ever, original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley is selling signed official signature lightning bolt guitar straps. Each strap is custom made for Ace in New York City. Two types of straps are available, each priced $300: black with silver lightning bolts and silver with black lightning bolts.
For more information, go to AceFrehley.com.
Frehley performed with KISS from its inception in 1973 until his first departure in 1982 before rejoining KISS in 1996 for a very successful reunion tour. Frehley‘s second stint lasted until 2002 as Ace went back to being a solo artist again, but the stories and memories still remain from touring in one of rock and roll’s most successful acts of all time.
Ace‘s latest album, “Anomaly”, was released on September 15, 2009 via Ace‘s own Bronx Born Records, with Rocket Science providing a full label service platform in the U.S., “Anomaly” was produced and recorded in Westchester County, New York between 2007 and 2009 and was mixed in Los Angeles.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.