- Lariyah Daniels from Hessler
- John Norum, Alice Cooper and Joey Tempest at The Fundraiser in Las Vegas
- Butcher Babies Set For Hellpop, Shiprocked And Sevendust Tour
- Hessler – Coast To Coast Tour – California – December 5, 2013
- Machine Head’s Robb Flynn On Next CD: ‘It Needs To Be A Timeless Album’
- Airbourne – 02 Academy – Newcastle – December 4, 2013
- Doro To Be Joined By Udo Dirkschneider, Hansi Kursch, Mille Petrozza At 30th-Anniversary Shows
- In This Moment – Whore
- ‘Rock Confidential All Access’ Book
- Danko Jones – Legs
Michael Anthony Sells California Home For $1.77 Million
According to the Los Angeles Times, CHICKENFOOT/ex-VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony sold his home in Glendora, California for $1.77 million. The custom Tudor, which Anthony bought in 1989 for $971,220, sits on more half an acre with a beach-entry saltwater swimming pool and hidden rock slide. The 7,100-square-foot home features a double-island kitchen with a 140-gallon fish tank, guest quarters with a separate entry and a six-car garage. There are five bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.