- Butcher Babies Announce Release Of Debut Album
- Dave Mustaine: Universal Spent More On Photo Shoot Than Roadrunner Did On Any Video
- Alex Skolnick: Jeff Hanneman’s Passing Is ‘A Tragic Reminder’
- Geddy Lee Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Was Quite An Emotional Evening’
- Jerry Cantrell Discusses Making Of ‘The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here’
- VH1 Classic’s ‘That Metal Show’ Returns For 12th Season
- Wolfmother Frontman To Release Solo Album
- Corey Taylor: ‘It’s Starting To Feel Like It’s Time’ For Slipknot
- Sammy Hagar – Lake Tahoe Casino – Stateline, NV – May 4, 2013
- 90-Year-Old Legend Christopher Lee Releases ‘Full-On Heavy Metal’ Album
Michael Anthony Sells California Home For $1.77 Million
According to the Los Angeles Times, CHICKENFOOT/ex-VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony sold his home in Glendora, California for $1.77 million. The custom Tudor, which Anthony bought in 1989 for $971,220, sits on more half an acre with a beach-entry saltwater swimming pool and hidden rock slide. The 7,100-square-foot home features a double-island kitchen with a 140-gallon fish tank, guest quarters with a separate entry and a six-car garage. There are five bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.