- Butcher Babies Announce Release Of Debut Album
- Dave Mustaine: Universal Spent More On Photo Shoot Than Roadrunner Did On Any Video
- Alex Skolnick: Jeff Hanneman’s Passing Is ‘A Tragic Reminder’
- Geddy Lee Says Rock Hall Induction ‘Was Quite An Emotional Evening’
- Jerry Cantrell Discusses Making Of ‘The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here’
- VH1 Classic’s ‘That Metal Show’ Returns For 12th Season
- Wolfmother Frontman To Release Solo Album
- Corey Taylor: ‘It’s Starting To Feel Like It’s Time’ For Slipknot
- Sammy Hagar – Lake Tahoe Casino – Stateline, NV – May 4, 2013
- 90-Year-Old Legend Christopher Lee Releases ‘Full-On Heavy Metal’ Album
Kiss Announces The First Ever “Kiss Kruise”
KISS is partnering with cruise industry leaders, Sixthman for the first ever Kiss Kruise.
On this outrageous ship, you’ll get to party with fist pounding hard rock all night, and live like a rock star all day. You’ll see a legendary show with KISS in an intimate indoor venue and an acoustic, unmasked “Sail Away Concert” to keep the party going as the ship leaves port. It doesn’t stop there; we’ll have krazy on board activities, KISS-themed nights, badass costume contests and more!
KISS ARMY Fan Club members will be able to book first during the pre-sale. The sooner you book, the better selection of cabins and seating for your main lounge show!
Sign up now for the presale here: www.sixthman.net/KISS
Here’s how it works:
STEP 1: Visit www.sixthman.net/KISS to register! Pre-sale sign ups end at 11:59PM EST on May 30th , 2011. (IF YOU JOIN THE FAN CLUB, SIGN UP FOR THE PRE-SALE BY MAY 22nd TO BE A PART OF THE KISS ARMY FAN CLUB PRE-SALE).
STEP 2: All those who are not Fan Club members will receive more detailed information by email from Sixthman on or around May 31st . The email will have your Earliest Booking Time – a randomly assigned date and time starting June 2nd.
STEP 3: On or after your Earliest Booking Time, visit www.theKISSKruise.com and click Book Now to reserve your cabin!
STEP 4: Start planning for the best vacation of your life!
The public on-sale date is June 7, 2011, at which time anyone who didn’t join the pre-sale may book.
For more information on the ship, itinerary, and overall event, please visit The KISS Kruise: Wet, Wild, & Rockin’ website www.theKISSKruise.com when it launches on May 18, 2011.
If you have further questions before the website is launched, please contact Sixthman by email at KISSKRUISE@sixthman.net, or through Sixthman’s Live Chat feature (http://www.sixthman.net/util/chat) or by phone at 877-379-9183 (open M-F, 10am-6pm EST).
Visit www.Kissonline.com/kruise for more information.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.