- Ace Frehley Faces Foreclosure Conference On Yorktown Home
- Stix Zadinia Says Next Steel Panther Album Will ‘Make You Want To Rock’
- Westboro Baptist Church Says It Will Picket Jeff Hanneman’s Memorial Celebration
- Udo Dirkschneider: ‘I Think I’m More Known For U.D.O. Than For My Work With Accept’
- New Children Of Bodom Album ‘Has More Diversity’ Than Previous Releases
- Rob Halford Says Next Judas Priest Album Will Be ‘A Real Hard And Heavy And Tough Record’
- Jeff Hanneman Memorial Celebration Details Announced
- Rock Confidential Girl Sarah Claxton
- Nicole Neal and India Reynolds shoot well together
- Wendy Fiore looks amazing at the beach
Gene Faces Demons In New Episode Of “Gene Simmons Family Jewels”
Prepare for an emotional overload in the new episode of “Gene Simmons Family Jewels.”
The new episode, airing December 5 on A&E, features Simmons and girlfriend Shannon Tweed on a visit to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.
Simmons is led on a tour of Amsterdam by a young Dutch student who is curious to learn more about Simmons’ family history. What Gene thought was going to be a rock star interview for a young fan turns serious when the boy takes them on a tour of the Anne Frank House.
Simmons breaks into an uncontrollable stream of tears at first notice of the photos of Anne Frank, a German-born Jew who infamously hid in an attic in Amsterdam before being discovered by the Nazis in 1945. Frank was 15 when she was shipped off to a Nazi concentration camp, where she later died.
Simmons’ mother, a holocaust survivor, was exactly the same age as Frank when she was also sent to a concentration camp. Seeing the harsh realities of what Frank and her family had to endure takes Simmons on an emotional journey to face a past he seldom discusses.
Send it to us by clicking here.