- New Blog: Erika Icon’s ‘Iconic Marketing & PR’
- What Is A Publicist?
- KISS – O2 Arena – Prague – June 14, 2013
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4′ Announced
- Starborn, A Conversation With Dominic Cifarelli
- Sequel Bits: ‘Jurassic Park 4′, ‘Clerks III’, ‘Riddick’, ‘Transformers 4′, ‘The Expendables 3′
- New Queensryche Album Available For Streaming
- KISS Concert To Air On AXS TV
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is a sexy stripper
- Corey Taylor Schedules ‘A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Heaven’ Book Signings
Anthrax On Rockline, “Anthrax Day” In The Bronx
Anthrax will be the featured guest on the nationally syndicated radio show Rockline with host Bob Coburn on Monday, September 12, 2011 at 8:30PM PT/11:30PM ET. The band members will be talking about and playing songs from their new album, Worship Music, that will be in-stores the next day, Tuesday, 9/13. Fans are encouraged to speak with the band by calling 1-800-344-ROCK (7625). For a station near you and for information regarding how to log onto the Internet for the broadcast, go to www.RocklineRadio.com. This broadcast will be available for two weeks on the Rockline website beginning the day following the show.
In addition, Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz, Jr. has announced that he will name Wednesday, September 14, “ANTHRAX DAY,” the same day that The Big Four plays at Yankee Stadium in The Bronx. The Big Four concert represents a homecoming for Anthrax as all five members – Joey Belladonna, Frank Bello, Charlie Benante, Rob Cagianno, and Scott Ian – are from New York, with three of them – Benante, Bello and Caggiano – born and raised in The Bronx.
Said Borough President Diaz, “These heavy metal legends grew up right here in our borough, and I am proud to welcome Anthrax back to their Bronx home.”
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.