- Hessler – Coast To Coast Tour – California – December 5, 2013
- Airbourne – 02 Academy – Newcastle – December 4, 2013
- In This Moment – Whore
- ‘Rock Confidential All Access’ Book
- Danko Jones – Legs
- Chris Cornell’s wife Vicky in a bikini
- Sharon Osbourne Slams ‘Weak’ Brother As A Money Grabber
- 40 Reasons To Like Jordan Carver On Facebook
- Jizzy Pearl Completes Laying Down Vocal Tracks For New Quiet Riot CD
- The Quireboys – Mother Mary
Jeff Daniels Says ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ Shoots in September
The proposed sequel to Dumb and Dumber — the real sequel, made by Bobby and Peter Farrelly and starring Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey — has been an on-again off-again thing for a little while. But now, after being dumped by New Line and Warner Bros. and picked up by Universal, the film is set to go.
Last night, Jimmy Fallon had Jeff Daniels as a guest on Late Night, and asked about the sequel. The actor said he and Carrey are set, as are the Farrellys, and while he is a bit cautious (“I’ll believe it’s happening when I’m actually there staring at Jim Carrey”) he admits that Dumb and Dumber To is scheduled to shoot in September for a 2014 release.
Daniels said last night,
It’ll be the 20th anniversary of the first one next year when it’s released. I’ve seen the script. It’s hysterical. We’re middle-aged. We’re not pretending we aren’t. We’re middle-aged and we’re still that stupid.
Jim has been against all sequels, and you know, understandably so. But he turned 50 and that will mellow you out, and suddenly he’s going, ‘Let’s have some fun. … Come on,’ and we’re going, ‘Great,’ and so the Farrellys said, ‘This isn’t a money grab. Let’s really write a great second movie that takes the original and then blows it up even further, and so I think they did that,”
Original story source: Read Here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.